How to use your Android phone as a Wireless Camera
1. Two ANDROID phones.
2. "WebOfCam" Installed in both of phones.
1. Activate WiFi Hot spot on the phone you want to use as Camera.
2. Open WebOfCam on the same phone and click Camera.
3. Now connect to wifi hotspot using your second phone.
4. Open WebOfCam On Second phone and tap on viewer.
5. Now you should see your phone's name in the list. Tap to add the camera in your list.
6. Back and tap on camera just added to your list.
Now you should see the live footage!